Thursday, September 10, 2015

WARRIOR!!!

I have been reading a ton of blogs, have bought books, have done all I can over this past year especially to come to terms with this in my head. I still don't know if I'm there, but I do know that I am closer than I was yesterday and that feels good. I told one co-worker who I trust dearly (LP) about my current struggle and she was overwhelmingly supportive. She called me a WARRIOR!!! What??? A Warrior??? I guess it takes a warrior to have that inner strength to admit there is a problem and try to better it. So I feel that we are all warriors in one way or another! If you have come to read this then you might be on the same path in one way or another and are too a warrior. The battle is just beginning for me and I hope you can see an inner-warrior in yourself as well.


I have to admit that typing to the world (to no-one, to anyone) seems awfully strange - like talking to yourself - but extremely therapeutic!


So thank you world.


We got this!


<3 Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Thank you KB!!! I'm not sure where you are in your journey, but I believe that we are all warriors in our own life!!! xo Jenn

    ReplyDelete