Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The bounce...

This is my first blog...


I want to do this to be accountable to me and to the healthy life I want desperately to live. By all the internet research I've done, I'm an alcoholic! There is no other word for it (and believe me I've tried to find one!). I cannot control my alcohol intake. One is never enough. I have tried to relate to this "rock bottom" that everyone talks about and I haven't actually hit it hard but have maybe hit it several times. It doesn't mean I was found lying under a bridge or caught drunk driving (lucky me). It means that for me I have woken up with enough regrets enough times that I am now sure I no longer want this for myself. My husband who I love dearly deserves all of me. My kids (teens) deserve more than all of me. They have done nothing to deserve an alcoholic mother. Today is day zero and I commit to doing all I can to lead a healthy, happy life and to be a whole wife and mother. More of my story to come!


<3 Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment